Saturday, June 16, 2007

Problems

I haven't blogged for ages. This is intended to be a short introductionary entry to bridge the gap.

I feel the same problem I used to feel when I kept diaries - so much has happened and where do I start? Do I attempt to catch up or do I simply start with what's going on now?

Only I feel really restless at the moment. I'm trying to do too many things and not feeling contented. Part of the problem is still not having internet access at home so it feels as though there are still loads of things I can't do when I want to do them. I keep trying to remind myself about how I used to live without this technology very easily, but I still find it frustrating.

So I will try and write here again. Honest.

2 comments:

David M N Bate said...

Aye, you've been gobe a good while. I share all your sentiments, and am 'busy' catching up with all the blogs I know about, and reading soem new ones too, thus avoiding writing my own - or doing any other work!!

Petink said...

I had a huge problem with what NOT to write so i stopped. Only started again because i seperated professional from personal and stuck to the former. The personal one lies elsewhere.

thanks for being lovely