Wednesday, March 21, 2007

camping cups

Just wondering whether anyone else does this.

I'm staying with my friend in London who I've always had a bit of a strange psychic link with (we had a phase when we either finished each other's sentences or said exactly the same thing at exactly the same time).

As I was going to bed I said I had a strange question for her. I wanted to know whether she had a camping cup. I've got in the habit of using a big camping cup when I'm writing as it keeps the tea hot for a long time and I always forget my tea when I'm writing.

Anyway she knew exactly what I meant and does the same thing. And so, in a not very interesting fashion, I wondered whether anyone else shared this habit.

3 comments:

Jacqui said...

I don't use a camping cup, and always end up with cold tea or coffee. I think I am going to invest in one.
Brilliant idea Thanx.
Wud be lovely to catch up when you're back.

Jacqui said...

Note on adding links.
I had to change my template before adding links, (as the one set up in Oct didn't have link facility) It was easy and it looks exactly the same, so that was good.
After doing that all you need to do is click on customize (top of page) and then click on links. It will bring up a box where you type in url address of blog you want to add and the name. Save changes and it's all done.
See my 'you don't have to wait till tomorrow to feel better' which discusses how I finally managed to add links.
Am enjoying blogging now as can keep in contact with everyone.

miss-cellany said...

Every time I've tried - I just lose the camping cup... Nuff said.