Sunday, October 15, 2006

Blogging

I'm supposed to keep a blog. I've always stayed clear of blogs mainly to do with paranoia: I'm edgy about anything that the cops can read especially since they seized my personal diaries a few years ago.

We've also been told that we will be assessed on our blogs, that we can write whatever we want and it's more about proving that we're writing regularly but I find it hard to get rid of the voice in my head telling me this is going to be assessed. I guess, it's like being on Big Brother and waiting for the moment when you forget agout the cameras.

I have called this blog "random thoughts, refelctions and fiction" which covers everything really. I've had lots of ideas about what this blog is going to be about but haven't been able to decide anything so I'm leaving it vague for now and seeing what happens.

I've begun and perhaps this is enough for now and I'll see what comes later.

No comments: