Friday, October 27, 2006

Random thoughts

Ok - well this is the random thoughts part of this blog. I'm just going to type this straight into the computer. I have several pages of writing in my notebook which I will try and type up at some point.

That'll learn me for trusting fucking technology. I have a magnetic vice when it comes to laptops and an uncanny ability to delete everything I've written in a instant without going anywhere near a delete key.

There wasn't that much to what I had to say. The basics of it were that I'm worried about what I'll be charged with from the last demo, that I think they want to charge me with organising but I live in Cornwall and am no longer involved in organising anything and what counts as organistion anyway??? But I'm working against their belief in hierarchy, that I'm near the top of the heirarchy even though we don't have one and don't want one.

And I found out yesterady that a 17 year old with no convictions and who pleaded guilty has had her sentencing delayed for reports and the judge is considering community service. This doesn't bode well for people like me who are practically shitting convictions.

Hopefully I'll find out in December. Hopefully then, I'll have something quantifiable. Either I'll be charged with something or everything be dropped. Although, the cops being the slack bastards that they are, they probably won't be ready to proceed and will extend our bail.

No comments: