Monday, November 06, 2006

Random writing from a few weeks ago

I can't relax because I'm still obsessing over my arrest. Old habits die hard. And I supose it's because I haven't had to deal with theat level of vulnerability for over a year and I think I'd forgotton hom much it takes out of me; that ti still takes it out of me and that the break hasn't helped me deal with anything.

I'm glad I took part in the action. I'm gladI was able to support. And yes I still feel achy and bruised, but I managed to get out of bed and show some resistance and the reality is that the price isn't that big (although I'll remind myself of this in a few months if I'm charged and facing prison!).

I'm feelin glfay and dry and slightly adrift. I want to reign my head in but it feels bloated and won't fit through the gap in the railings. I watched 999 Rescue a few years ago about a young gail who fell whilst climbing some railings and the spike penetrated her cheek and she was stuck there with the railing through her cheek until the emergency services could cut her free. I still see this image.

I punctured my foot on a railing at the Israeli Embassy a few years ago. We were climbing the fence and I hadn't realised how thin my canvas shoes were. I remember trying to hobble away fast enough as the cops drew the batons and luckily made contact with my bag rather than my skull.

No comments: