Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Novel thoughts

Before
Novel Thoughts
I want to write about the nature of my novel, my novel with its peculiar soundtrack. A novel that explores our relationship to music as much as anything else. I think I want to stick with it for now, although I might revise some of the track listings. And I need to heavily edit what I’ve already done. Although, here’s the key. I need to just start writing bits again and forget about the finished overview. Stop worrying what I may have written somewhere and where this might fit into the narrative.

I don’t kneed to remember what comes wehre and what I have or have not decided to include. This is all up for grabs again which is quite exciting. I had something that to my mind was set in stone and which has now become a crumbling edifice which can be rebuilt in any series of combinations and designs. It is very exciting.

No comments: